Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Let's start again with movies

After several years of inactivity, I've decided to reactivate my blog. As I've said in a post waaaayy back in 2009, I blame Facebook and other forms of social media for my absence.

I've already decided on my first blog post: it's going to be about The X-Files, in anticipation of its return to TV. However, it is not ready yet. I'm now in the middle of watching all 9 seasons of The X-Files (currently in season 7!), after which, the article comes out.

So before that, I'm posting three blog entries that originally appeared on my Facebook page (sorry Blogger!), and only accessible to my friends. In the past three years, I've written about my favorite movies from 2012, 2013, and 2014. I'll be reposting them here. I've blogged about my favorite movies before. Here's my list of the best movies from 2000-2009, which I published in March 2009.

One thing I'll try not to do much anymore is to embed Youtube videos on my blog entries. So if you're browsing through my past blog entries and there are videos that won't play anymore, so sorry!

No comments: