Thursday, November 27, 2008

A slice of the decade's pie


A couple of months ago, I started working on my list of the best singles released this decade 2000-2009 (why? because I want to, he he), which I will publish in this blog early 2010. Singles, not songs, meaning they were actually made available in stores as physical singles and/or released to radio stations as emphasis tracks. So far, I already have about 300 in my list. However, a large chunk of the lot got less mainstream exposure/acceptance than they deserved, at least in these parts. Here are some of them, arranged in alphabetical order. I'm not going to say yet where these babies currently stand in my ranking, but at least one of these tasty treats is in the top 10.

Drop the needle to LISTEN (Multiply account required).

No comments: